Saturday, April 05, 2014

March Update Plus Favourites

March has been the month of gifts. It was a blessed month.


I had my school academic session break in the beginning of March. An end to being an 11th grader.

* 12th grader now
* 2nd Stream Topper

March Favs! Just three for this month.

1. Vaseline's Aloe Fresh Moisturizer




VOTED NO. 1

I have dry skin and my skin is allergic to most of the creams and lotions. But this one suited my skin quite well. It makes my skin moist through out the day. It works kinda similar to Oats Extract moisturizer. I use it twice daily.








2, Indomie's Green Chili Flavor


I am in love with this. I love Spicy food. I can just have this the whole day! Spicy and Yummy.

3. Chamomile Tea



I've written about it on my other blog. Read it here : Hebal Tea
Its calming, relaxing and soothing. Mom loves it too.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave a comment here. Don't forget to tick mark 'Notify Me' below the comment box to be notified of follow up comments and replies. :)
- Shark -