Sunday, February 09, 2014

The Liebster Blog Award.


That's my first award!
I have been nominated by Zoe Cayetano from That's Zoe. You can find her blog under 'Awesome blogs' category. Thank you so much for nominating me. It means a lot to me.
Please do check out her blog. She's inspiring and writes beautifully.

RULES

1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.

2. Display the award on your blog - by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a "widget" or a "gadget." (Note:  The best way to do this is to save the image to your computer / Laptop and then upload it to your blog post.)

3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.

4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself. 

5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner since not all blogs display a widget and let the readers know this information.)

6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to ask.

7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you've written and published it, you then have to:

8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it.)

MY ANSWERS

1. What's your most favorite part of blogging? 
Writing always gets me into a world of fantasy and changes my mood. And yeah, Writing is the best I can ever do to express myself. I get to meet new people.

2. What do you do other than blogging?
Eat, Sleep, Read, Play, Dream, Workout. 

3. What are your interests?
Reading, Writing, Fitness & Sports, Art, Inspirational stuffs.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
I kinda like The Ellen Show.

5. If you were to be stranded on a deserted Island. what three things would you like to be with you?
Pepsi, A  never-ending Book and someone to talk to. That would do. =D

6. What is your main goal for this year?
I would love to make the last year of school, the best year of my life.

7. How would you like to see yourself in 10 years of time?
A happy and content girl. Then a Nutritionist, Makeup artist and an owner of a Gym. :)

8. Where do you want to travel?
Paris, Italy and Spain.

9. Are you a listener or a speaker?
I'm a better listener. I can listen to someone blabbering as long as it makes me sleep. But, at the same time to certain people, once I start talking its difficult to stop me.

10. What do you like most about yourself-physical and characteristic trait?
Well umm... Zoe, I have no idea what I like among my physical traits.
Characteristic traits: I never break promises. Determined, adventurous, optimistic, psychotic - these are the traits I like in me.

11. Describe a dream vacation.
 A dream vacation that should last a year. 
At least half of the world tour with my family.
or
3 months stay at France or Spain adopting its culture, language, food, sports, fashion and behavior. 


FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
(lemme make this short)

1. I'm an Adrenaline Junkie.
2. I sleep for more than 12 hours. 
3. I love big dreamers and inspiring people.
4. I'm known for my lame talks.
5. Its hard for me to solace people who are depressed cos I make them feel worse. :|
6. I loooove books. Once I sink into them I get up only after I finish.
7. My expressions are not what I mean. So, my sister gave me a tag 'Expression confused.'
8. I'm an Athlete.
9. I love meeting new people and hanging out with them.
10. I am addicted to Pepsi, that's what my mom says.
11. My favorite authors would include Agatha Christie, Jack Canfield, J.K Rowling, Richelle Mead, Rick Riordan, Enid Blyton and Robin Sharma.

NOMINEES

QUESTIONS for my Nominees

1. Why did you start your blog?
2. When was your last best vacation?
3. Tea or Coffee?
4. If you could meet someone dead or alive, who would it be?
5. Your favorite place to eat out?
6. What is your best childhood memory?
7.  If any character from a novel could be your best friend, who would you want it to be and why?
8. What makes you smile?
9. Do you like the way you are?
10/ What inspires you?
11. Whats your life dream?


Do let me know after you do it. :)

19 comments:

  1. Thank you so much hun! I had sooo much fun reading your questions. :) And ohh, I can sleep for 12 hrs too! Well, I guess I'm not alone. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :) Enjoyed reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Unfortunately i cant post it back so ill just answer here!

    1. I was pasionate about fashion and just decide to grow in this field by sharing and learning constantly, and i think a blog is a perfect media for this
    2. well, everytime i go to see my boyfriend in Oregon, but besides that, the whole semester in Germany was pretty cool
    3. mmmm depends on the moment. Morning coffee, rest of the day tea
    4. Rihanna for sure :P
    5. I don't really go out to eat much, but I guess this sushi restaurant in Eugene was awesome
    6. Puff... birthday parties i guess xD
    7. I'm just going to say Harry Potter so you dont need to know why xD
    8. my pretty puppy
    9. not always, but i accept it :P
    10. pretty much everything
    11. im aiming to fashion designer but thats pretty high, so i guess just stylist or fashion journalist

    Thanks again!


    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo
    Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for nominating me :) was fun to read your answers and answer your questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You answered and asked great questions, congrats on your award! What sports do you play? So cool that writing puts you in a good mood :) I'm following your blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. ^_^
      I'm into all track and field events, throw ball, volley ball & badminton.
      Thanks again dear.

      Delete
  6. congrats...

    love your blog

    would you like to follow one another? let me know]

    www.mystyleorgy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! great tag!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria from
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave a comment here. Don't forget to tick mark 'Notify Me' below the comment box to be notified of follow up comments and replies. :)
- Shark -